Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fabrics Are Here!

I'm so excited, some of the fabrics arrived today. Here's a snap shot of what I've got together so far...


I've still got to order some blue satin and chiffon, green apple chiffon and some coral coloured chiffon before I've got everything I need.

But of course what's fashion without a little drama! I was also expecting to get green apple satin in this order but recieved this instead...


Im not really sure if it'd make a nice dress, perhaps a fairly decent table cloth? haha. Hopefully Ill have the green satin to replace it in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. drama! might make a cute pair of pants!

    http://meaningofeverythingesle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats life without a little drama :)

    Its way to heavy to make clothing out of, feels like it should be on outdoor furniture haha.

    ReplyDelete