Monday, October 25, 2010

Dreams of Fashion...

So I had a dream about sewing last night! I woke up this morning and literally laughed to myself. I'll admit it wasn't a very glamorous dream, I was sewing satin jumpsuits, lol. Although I do have to admit that they were very cute.

The whole dream really got me thinking though, about the  affect that fashion has on people. I'm sure there are alot of people out there who have the belief that the idea of fashion is just that, that they're only clothes and people pay too much attention to the superficial but it's so much more. Fashion is such an escape, its fun, and there's no rules. It's the ultimate way to express yourself and show who you really are.

I really don't think I could be more happy with the direction my life is taking and I'm so excited to show my true self through 6 amazing dresses that are so much more than 'only clothes'.

No comments:

Post a Comment