Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Search For The Face of Alyssa-Jane: A WARNING!

I was browsing through the finalists album today and came across a photo with negative comments about another entrant. It annoys me to think that girls who are competing to be the face of Alyssa-Jane and wanting to represent my label would present themselves in such a way.

I have issued a warning this morning to all entrants and their friends, and the entrant who was making negative comments has since been deleted from the album and will no longer be considered for any Alyssa-Jane position.

For everyone who has entered or voted, please remember I am taking this VERY seriously. Alyssa-Jane does not want to be associated in any way with negative comments or online bullying. I am looking for a face to represent my label so please keep in mind that your actions and the things you say reflect not only on you but also myself and the future of the Alyssa-Jane label.

Warning as posted on Facebook:
Would like to make it very clear to ALL entrants of the competition & the friends who are voting that rude comments will NOT be tolerated. Anyone who posts negative comments on photos will be deleted from the competition and blocked from the Alyssa-Jane site. Not only are you creating a bad image for yourself you are also creating a bad image for the Alyssa-Jane brand. Consider this your first and only warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment