Friday, November 12, 2010

On Track...

I went to Spotlight (www.spotlight.com.au) today to try and find the rest of the fabrics for the first collection & I managed to get everything I was needing!  

Here's a sample photo of the rest of the fabrics...


I only ended up buying 4 more lots as I pretty much already had everything from my first order from fabric.com, I also managed to score cotton and zippers to match all the colours of the dresses. I also decided to buy a bodice pattern as I was trying to work on the pattern myself and it was turning out to be extremely challenging.

I definately feel like I'm on track to meet the January 14th deadline I've set for myself. I've got all the beautiful models coming up on the 15th of January for a fitting for the first shoot so it definately gives me something to work towards.

Fingers crossed the production will run smooth!

x

1 comment: