Saturday, March 12, 2011

Whats Next....?

I have only just finished the Wonderland shoot but there's still alot of talk about what's next.

The Wonderland Collection will now be shipped overseas to be put into manufacturing, during this time lookbooks will be made and Alyssa-Jane will be put forward to stockists within the state.
Alyssa-Jane has also had the amazing opportunity to appear in the Launch my Label fashion show later in 2011.

I am also pleased to announce on my blog for the first time that Alyssa-Jane will be releasing it's very first line of swimwear for 2012, keeping with the theme that I always bring to my designs I have decided to name this collection 'CARNiVALE'. CARNiVALE will include swimwear in vibrant colours, patterns an textures and will be, as always, very magical.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment