Thursday, December 23, 2010

Search For The Face of Alyssa-Jane: Winner!

Before you get excited, I'm not announcing the winner of the search just yet. You'll have to wait a little longer, but I do have some exciting news. I have put together the winners package!

THE WINNER OF THE SEARCH WILL RECIEVE:
-A Face of Alyssa-Jane photo shoot which will be featured on the Alyssa-Jane website & facebook page
-Chances to represent Alyssa-Jane at future events such as fashion expos and runway shows
-A guaranteed a place in the first collection promotional sho...
ot with the other models
-A giftbag full of goodies


It's an amazing opportunity for anyone interested in fashion and modelling. I can't wait to get further into the competition, get to know the finalists and choose my new face!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment