Sunday, October 24, 2010

Creation.

Its been pretty exciting over the last month or so as everything Alyssa-Jane has started to happen so quickly. The dress form has arrived and the fabrics will be delivered this week, then the actual production of the gowns can start.

Ive also renamed the line, 'The Wonderland Collection'. I had orignally decided to call the line 'An Affair To Remember' but I just felt that the direction I wanted to go with the shoot and the style of the gowns fit better with the fantasy of a wonderland.

I've also been working really hard on trying to organise the promotional shoot for the collection. I've found a fantastic photographer who has agreed to work on the project and I'm meeting with models for a fitting in early January. I've also decided on a shoot location, I really want to shoot the collection at the botanical gardens in Coffs Harbour, it's so beautiful and it just feels like the perfect place to portray the gowns.

There's also lots of events coming up for Alyssa-Jane. The label will be featuring in a 'Launch My Label' fashion show in Sydney in early March and will also hopefully be on display at fashion exposed in March.

Everything is definately coming together and its so exciting!

x

2 comments:

  1. oooh wonderful, sounds exciting! looking forward to seeing the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - Im so excited to show everyone and I havent even started yet! haha

    ReplyDelete